- How I met Peter Scanlan, I was working with another agent for about one week, kept calling and asking to send to me a list of houses and no response, I was very upset with lack of work and respect, decided to find another agent. I called the real estate agency to make a complaint when he answered the phone I explained my situation and he said: "don't worry, I will help you", that made me feel secure with his voice calm, knowledgeable and professionalism. He did an excellent work throughout the process, especially it was a first time buying a house, I had so many questions he always answered me, treated me with respect that anyone deserves. Peter always going to be my agent and I do recommend his services to anyone that is looking to purchase a house, excellent professional! Thank you Peter Scanlan!
- I hired Peter to sell a rental property of mine. My overall impression of Peter is that he is knowledgeable and professional. We got together only 2 times; probably 30 minutes each time. Most communication between us was done by emails and texts. That's exactly what I want--I want someone to represent me, to protect my interest, and to handle all those things, from very trivial to very important ones, during the process. I'm completely satisfied with the services Peter provides.
- Disclaimer - My girlfriend found Peter Scanlan's information on Zillow and I have to admit that having Peter as our buying agent was one of the best decisions she has ever made. As first time home-buyers, we have a wonderful purchase experience with Peter. He is detail-oriented and he is very knowledgeable both in the buying process and in providing everything to be considered in each step of the process. One can probably figure out 30% of everything you need on google, or one can get almost 95% from Peter's expertise in the local markets - from arranging home visits, providing recommendations of current/future available properties, to the neighborhood details, home inspection contacts and something you would only hear from your co-workers that have been living around for 30+ years. Peter is truly honest in providing information and objective opinions - not only does he listen to what we need, he actually remembers what we need and he found many listings that matches our needs during four months of non-stop home hunting. I have never thought that buying a home can be such a fun experience. After the home is finally closed, my girlfriend and I both feel that we are very lucky to have Peter to be our agent throughout the whole buying experience - we have learned a lot from Peter and I'm sure my friends will feel the same in the near future.
- We just purchased our first home. Everyone told us how scary and daunting the home buying process would be, especially because we had never been through this before. I can honestly say buying our first home was NOT daunting or scary. In fact, it was fun, and that's because we were lucky enough to work with Peter Scanlan. From the moment we met Peter, he was 100% honest, approachable, and an absolute pleasure to work with (which should not be underestimated). It was as if we were shopping for a home with our close, honest friend. He listened to everything we wanted in a home, and remembered all of it throughout the process. Not only do I recommend working with Peter, but urge people to do so. We feel that we found the home of our dreams so quickly because of him. He is also extremely responsive, and willingly answered all of our non-stop first time home buyer questions. He really took the time to explain everything so we understood the process and exactly what was going on. I've never seen an individual with such a natural personality to work with people, and he truly cares about his clients. Do yourself a favor and work with Peter; your home buying process will be so much better because of it.
- We are first time home buyers and we were told by everyone what a scary, daunting process it can be to buy a house. I can honestly say we felt it was fun and painless. The reason why we were so comfortable and found our first home quickly is because we worked with Peter. Peter truly listened to us and what we were looking for in a home. He is 100% honest, responsive, and an all around kind/pleasant person to work with (which should not be underestimated). It felt like we were house hunting with our good, honest friend. Peter helped and guided us through the entire process all the way until we closed on our new home today. He also took extra time out to speak with us and explain everything so we understood the process more and answered all of our questions. Do yourself a favor and work with Peter Scanlan, your home buying process will be much better because of it!
- We worked with Peter this past year to help us find a home. What really impressed me was a specific situation where I told him about a home I might be interested in, within hours he was at the open house ready to meet me. He is patient and really cares about his customers- I would recommend Peter for home buyers/sellers who want a realtor who truly enjoys working on your behalf!
- Peter was a great agent. He was patient, as our search took about a year, and very helpful and knowledgeable about the different towns we were looking in. He was extremely responsive any request to see a house or any other matter. He was easy to communicate with. The actual buying process involved bidding among several buyers and Peter's expert advice helped us to come out on top. Working with Peter definitely made the process of buying a house less painful. Highly recommend Peter.
- Peter was an absolute pleasure to work with. He listened to me and showed me properties that had everything I wanted. Peter was very responsive via email, text and on the phone. He sent me multiple properties in my price range a few days a week. Peter was always flexible with home showings. Peter was very thorough with me when showing every home. We went through all the ups and downs of each house with me. Peter was also wonderful when processing all the paper work for each of my offers. He made the process painless. I can not thank him enough for everything he did for me while buying my first home!
- Peter Scanlan Peter is a great professional. Knows the process well. He was guiding us through the purchase, giving us timely reminders about the next steps and things to do. Great responsiveness - returned phone calls and emails quickly.